Top real estate agents are effective marketers skilled at attracting prospective buyers to the home you’re selling. These days, it takes more than simply putting a “For Sale” sign in the front yard.
Selling your home takes skill. Having the right real estate broker on your side to help you attract buyers and then close the best deal is crucial. With Mike Angelos & Associates, you’ll get the experience, dedication and strong communication you need to ensure the successful and profitable sale of your Fresno or Clovis home.
When selling your home, Mike Angelos & Associates will use both traditional and digital marketing strategies to attract buyers. We also will help you negotiate the sale for the most money possible, oversee the inspections, and handle all of the details on your behalf.
When you’re ready to get started, call (559) 779-5550 or click here for a personal appointment.
Getting your house ready for sale is a very important step that many real estate agents and homeowners may overlook. Many people simply put a sale sign out front and list the property, thinking this is all they need to do to get it sold.
At Mike Angelos & Associates, we know that there are two basic rules when it comes to getting your home ready to sell: price it right and make it look amazing. We can help you get the price right. You can help yourself by staging your home to be attractive to buyers.
You may be wondering if staging a home is really worth the effort. In the National Association of REALTORS® 2017 Profile of Home Staging, 62% of sellers say that home staging decreases the time a home is on the market. In the same report, 44% of buyer agents reported that staging a home increases its value by up to 10%.
A staggering 77 percent of buyers’ agents said staging a home made it easier for a buyer to visualize the property as a future home. And it’s when a buyer can see themselves living in the home that they make an offer.
Here are 10 tips for staging your home from our friends at moving.com:
Mike Angelos & Associates has a marketing director whose sole responsibility is to market your home by traditional and digital methods. This includes:
1. A broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from listing to the close of the sale.
2. Internet Marketing - Since many Fresno and Clovis home buyers begin their search online, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Mozilla Firefox, Bing and other search engines and websites. This will maximize your home’s exposure and invite large numbers of potential buyers to view information about the home you’re selling.
3. Email Campaigns - We market your home by email to a targeted market in Fresno and Clovis to drive excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction is still the very best way to sell your home in Fresno or Clovis. We handle all the details with care and keep in constant communication so that the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
5. Home Listing Syndication - The home you list for sale in Fresno or Clovis with Mike Angelos & Associates will be advertised on websites across the web through Keller Williams. This listing syndication makes sure a large number of buyers see your home and everything it offers.
Call (559) 779-5550 or click here for a personal appointment to get started.