Even in a “seller’s market,” it takes more than simply putting a “For Sale” sign in the front yard to sell your home. It takes training, skill, and experience with the local community to successfully match home buyers with the house you’re selling.
It takes a REALTOR® like Mike Angelos.
Having the right real estate broker on your side will speed up the process of attracting buyers and then closing the best deal when selling your home. Top real estate agents, like Mike, are effective marketers skilled at attracting prospective buyers and generating interest in buying your house.
To help clients like you sell your home, Mike Angelos & Associates uses both traditional and digital marketing strategies to attract buyers. And that’s not all …
We also will help you negotiate the sale for the most money possible, oversee the inspections, and handle all of the details on your behalf.
When you’re ready to get started, call (559) 779-5550 or click here for a personal appointment.
Getting your house ready for sale is worth the time and effort. But it’s an important step that many real estate agents and homeowners may overlook. For example, many people simply put a “For Sale” sign out front and list the property, thinking this is enough to get it sold.
At Mike Angelos & Associates, on the other hand, we know that there are two basic rules when it comes to getting your home ready to sell: price it right and make it look amazing. Working with us, you get the benefit of our knowledge and experience with the Fresno real estate market to help you price it right. We also can give you proven strategies to stage your home to make it look amazing and attractive to buyers.
Is staging a home really worth the effort? We know it is. In the National Association of REALTORS® 2017 Profile of Home Staging, 62% of sellers say that home staging decreases the time a home is on the market. In the same report, 44% of buyer agents reported that staging a home increases its value by up to 10%.
A staggering 77 percent of buyers’ agents said staging a home made it easier for a buyer to visualize the property as a future home. And it’s when a buyer can see themselves living in the home that they make an offer.
Here are 10 tips for staging your home from our friends at moving.com:
When you work with Mike Angelos & Associates to sell your home, you get a marketing director who is dedicated to marketing your home by traditional and digital methods. This includes:
1. A broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from listing to the close of the sale.
2. Internet Marketing - Since many Fresno and Clovis home buyers begin their search online, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Mozilla Firefox, Bing and other search engines and websites. This will maximize your home’s exposure and invite large numbers of potential buyers to view information about the home you’re selling.
3. Email Campaigns - We market your home by email to a targeted market in Fresno and Clovis to drive excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction is still the very best way to sell your home in Fresno or Clovis. We handle all the details with care and keep in constant communication so that the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
5. Home Listing Syndication - The home you list for sale in Fresno or Clovis with Mike Angelos & Associates will be advertised on sites across the web through Keller Williams. This listing syndication makes sure a large number of buyers see your home and everything it offers.
Call (559) 779-5550 or click here for a personal appointment to get started.